Welcome, once again, to our weekly installment of fun finds on the internet.
This week, as every week, we serve up our links with a side of cheesecake. Today’s selection is Nadine Velazquez who played everyone’s favorite exotic bouncer, Catalina, on My Name is Earl. With this we bid a fond fairwell to Catalina, Earl and the rest of the denizens of Camden County. Earl was just one of the victim’s of the Jay Leno experiment on NBC. I’m still hoping karma nails Leno and Carson Daly is given that time slot.
Now, on to the links.
- It tastes like burning.
- Best. Contest. Ever.
- Speaking of cartoon characters.
- Lost and Zombies.
- Meet the best sports writer in America, according to John.
- And speaking of sportswriters, Malcom Gladwell (who is always necessary reading) on brain injuries in football.
- Jack Black promotes Brutal Legend as his character, Eddy Riggs.
- It’s been a TiVo bloodbath as of late. Here’s the only show currently on TV that
John cannot miss.
- As seen on The Ocho.
- A fine TV blog at 411 mania.
- New Jack makes a visit to NWA Anarchy.
- The Balloon Boy saga recapped on Facebook, Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air-style.
- I bet lists like this one is on here.
- He must have cleared out his couch cushions.
- Question 1 - Why are you famous?
- Has The Office lost a step?
- In honor of this weekend's Allman Brothers concert.
- Man up!
- Oh those wacky Japanese game shows.
- And finally, the Lizard King can STILL do anything.