Welcome to December. Christmas is only three short weeks away kids. Have you done your shopping?
I’m too busy compiling our weekly fantastical trip around the internet as compiled by your friendly neighborhood GonzoGeeks.
As always, before we hit the links, its time for some cheesecake. Ironically, it was a hit from the links that brought us this slice. Say hello to Elin Nordegren aka Mrs. Tiger Woods. Yes, she was at one point a model. Then she married Tiger and became a wife and mother. This week she became the center of a media blizzard when she allegedly worked Tiger over with one of his own clubs.
I think I speak for us all when I say…”Tiger, you sir, are an idiot.”
On to the links.
- We start this week with a literal interpretation of Total Eclipse fo the Heart.
- METAL tournament bracket.
- KISS Alive! The homecoming.
- Music biz accounting.
- Japan re-enacts Tiger’s night.
- A columnist takes BYU QB Max Hall to tasks. Kudos to Hall for proving that Mormons can be douchey too.
- John’s shameless self-promotion. Updated almost once every month. Whee!
- Best. Gimmick. EVER.
- Somehow, I think Freddie Mercury would approve.
- Silly rabbit, the tweeting is supposed to take place AFTER the wedding on the honeymoon. Tweeting means engaging in gratuitous sex, right?
- Fun stuff!
- More fun stuff!!
- Another best of the decade list. This time? Comedians.
- Apparently I’m not the only one digging the new take on Iron Fist over at Marvel.
- And check out this homemade Iron Fist movie.
- David’s Iraq deployment blog.
- 11 great “edited for television” lines you making faker.
- Comcast just bought NBC. I’d be worried if I were Jay Leno.
- Kevin Smith weighs in on Twilight. This ought to be good.
- 6 creepy urban legends that are actually true.
- It might just seem like it guys.
- 5 famous last status updates.
- Since Scarlett Johannsen is playing the Black Widow in Iron Man 2, let’s take a look at some comic book commies.
- Just in time for the holiday, nerd nativity scenes.
- Sarah Palin has gone ‘birther.’ Just now? Really?
- 25 hilarious WiFi Network names.
- Maybe Ronnie should lay off the MMA broadcasts for a while.
- And finally, tomorrow night Chris and I induct Junior into the Army. In his honor, its God of Thunder. \m/
4 thoughts on “Friday LinkFrogging – 12/4/09”
she is posed on a rocky shoal. the song of the siren beckons….
I meant to say, “come and be ‘MY’ rock ‘n’ roll queenie.” The power of her beauty leaves my languages skills diminished.
Yow… She’s a honey. Oh, man… Come and be rock ‘n’ roll queenie.