How the hell did it get to be November already?
Before you know it we’ll be gorging ourselves on turkey.
Then it will be Black Friday and that can only lead to Christmas.
But I’m getting ahead of myself.
We saw the Dallas Cowboys lose…AGAIN!
We saw the “final” Saw movie top the box office.
It has been quite a week hasn’t it.
Kinda makes you wonder what comes next.
I can’t answer that question in the more big picture sense, but I can tell you what comes next in this post.
How did she get chosen?
Simple. Stephe sent in a request. I do most of the picking so when one of my Gonzo Compadres makes a request, I honor it.
Well done sir. Well done.
On to the links.
- Kari Byron, MythBuster Mom: How Do You Get Kids Interested in Science? (wired.com)
- Kari Byron of Mythbusters Gets Her Own Show (crunchgear.com)
- Jello Biafra on the Jerry Brown Screed ‘California Uber Alles’ (franklinavenue.blogspot.com)
- Sparky Anderson Death Draws Broad Response (sbnation.com)
- What’s Geekier Than Dissecting a Frog? Dissecting a Lego Frog (pcworld.com)
- Toys R Us: Cheap Board Game & Leap Frog Games (forthemommas.com)