I’d like to blame it on the Tryptophan.
I’d like to blame it on Black Friday.
I’d like to blame it on travel.
I’d like to blame it on sickness at home.
I could Blame It On Rio, or maybe even the rain.
I am very certain, at the very least, the Bossa Nova is somehow involved.
Any and all of those are true enough, but they don’t make up for the fact that for the first time since its inception, I failed to bring you our loyal reader(s) your weekly dose of links.
Before he left to traverse the hills and woods on the way to his in-laws, Stephe suggested that on this festive Friday we use actual cheesecake as our, well, cheesecake. I thought it was funny then. I still think its funny, so there you go.
On to the links.
- Growing old disgracefully: Lemmy on heartbreak, ageing and his penchant for Nazi memorabilia (independent.co.uk)
- You’ll Know Plenty ‘Bout Geography: LeapFrog Tag Map USA (12 Days of Giveaways) (mamanista.com)
- TCU clinches unbeaten season (theglobeandmail.com)
- Tangled and Harry Potter 7 face off over crowded Thanksgiving (hollywoodnews.com)
- Nelly Blames Record Label For Album Sales (perezhilton.com)