Welcome to Friday boys and girls.
Last week’s run-in with the flu and fever flirting with the high end of the FM dial, left me behind the 8-ball on all fronts this week. I was so far behind that when I sat down at my desk this morning I still didn’t have a cheesecake selected. That just doesn’t happen kids.
I considered Christina Aguilera, but feared I might forget what I wanted to type.
I have, as previously discussed, a standing “No Lohan” rule.
We’ve already used Jennifer Aniston so she was out.
That’s when it hit me. She’s not the only lovely lady in Adam Sandler‘s latest piece of arrested development cinema.
Say hello to Brooklyn Decker won’t you?
Ms. Decker, besides her role in Just Go With It, is a world class supermodel, having appeared in several Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. She was featured on the cover in 2010.
She’s also married to tennis star Andy Roddick.
You can make your own ball return jokes.
So, let’s put Brooklyn in our rearview mirrors and hit the links.
- Brooklyn Decker Just Goes to ‘The Seven’ (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Brooklyn Decker’s 2011 Sports Illustrated Preview (sugarslam.com)
- Brooklyn Decker and Some Other Chick. It’s Not Important. (thesuperficial.com)
- Link Haze, 2/4/11. (copyranter.blogspot.com)
- Friday LinkFrogging – 2/4/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)