Welcome back kids.
Its Friday and time to catch up.
In the meantime, you’re stuck with me.
Normally I think of you my loyal reader(s) when I serve up our cheesecake. However, today, its all about me. Why you may or may not ask. Well, I’ll tell you.
Last week after posting up our Sheentastic post, it occurred to me that I had inadvertantly used Bond girls two weeks in a row. Now, if you are a regular reader of this feature, then you know I take great joy when we put together a hat trick in the links.
How, then, could I pass up the opportunity for the elusive cheesecake hat trick?
I just couldn’t.
Say hello to Famke Janssen.
Ms. Janssen first came to our attention as Xenia Onatopp in James Bond flick Goldeneye. Since then she’s starred as Jean Grey in three X-Men movies, and as the brassy bartender in the seminal poker flick Rounders. She was also in a really good little indie rom-com called Love and Sex with John Favreau. You should check that one out.
So, let’s harness the power of the Phoenix Force and hit the links.
- Friday LinkFrogging – 3/4/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)
- Friday LinkFrogging – 2/25/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)
- “Charlie Sheen dead? Nope, it is a hoax spread by Facebook and Twitter virus” and related posts (etechreviews.net)
- Mike Tyson Psychoanalyzes Charlie Sheen (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Jon Cryer, Sort Of (blippitt.com)