Good Friday to you all.
We’re back to once again take a trip to the corners of the internet, both sacred and profane. Why? Because its what we do. We’re digital explorers. We bring ’em back alive and let you view from behind the glass.
Earlier this week, I was lamenting to the missus that I hadn’t come up with a suitable cheesecake selection for this week. We haven’t hit the summer movie season which makes my life SO much easier and nobody has done anything new and/or mock worthy.
My wife, who gets the feature, said, “you know, this weekend is associated with rabbits. Why don’t you use someone who’s been a Playboy bunny?”
Or words to that affect.
Smart woman my wife.
Say hello to Jenny McCarthy won’t you?
Ms. McCarthy first rose to fame as the 1993 Playmate of the Year. From there she moved into television, most notably as the co-host of MTV’s Singled Out. It was there that she honed her brassy broad persona. Since then she’s acted steadily in the movies and on television. It hasn’t all been rosy. Her 2006 movie Dirty Love was eviscerated by the critics and took home a wagon full of Razzies.
In recent years, Ms. McCarthy has become an outspoken autism advocate.
On to the links.
- Friday LinkFrogging – 4/15/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)
- Friday LinkFrogging – 4/8/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)
- Friday LinkFrogging – 4/1/11 (gonzogeek.wordpress.com)
- Google Doodle celebrates Earth Day (geek.com)
- Jenny McCarthy Reveals Dating Life Details; Is Gary Busey A Potential Suitor? (omg.yahoo.com)