If its Friday that must mean its time for us to, once again, travel the tubes and see what our merry band of Geeks has located for you.
Before we get down to that I want to drop a couple of kernels of knowledge on you.
First, Chris will be filling in for me on the LinkFrogging for the next couple of weeks. I’ve got some pressing “real world” issues that can’t be avoided, so Chris has agreed to take the helm and pilot the vessel to glory. Much obliged.
Secondly, if you want to get in on the fun, you can submit links to us by posting them to our Facebook page. We want to make GonzoGeek interactive this year. Post your link, we’ll give it a look. You never know when you might find your favorite blog or video on the list, properly attributed, of course.
And thirdly, if you arent’ already, follow us on Twitter. We’re there too.
Before we hit the links, let’s say hello to this week’s cheesecake, Olivia Wilde.
Truth be told, Ms. Wilde was going to be our cheesecake last week, but she got bumped. Then a strange thing happened. I took my kids to see Tron: Legacy and Ms. Wilde moved right back to the top of the list.
In addition to her role as Quorra in the aforementioned Geekquel (copyright 2011 GonzoGeek Media, Inc.) , Ms. Wilde has starred in such other Geek approved fare as Turistas, Year One, House M.D. and Alpha Dog. She will be seen in the upcoming Jon Favreau flick Cowboys & Aliens.
If that weren’t enough (and shouldn’t it be?) Ms. Wilde is married to a genuine Italian prince.
On with the links.
- Top 10 Women on Twitter Follow Friday 1/14/11 – #FF (offonatangent.blogspot.com)
- Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, Olivia Wilde Announced as Golden Globes Presenters (shoppingblog.com)
- Vampire frog discovered in southern Vietnam (lookatvietnam.com)
- Def Leppard Live Album on Deck (noisecreep.com)
- Funtasticus Links (funtasticus.com)
- Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford in “Cowboys & Aliens” trailer (hollywoodnews.com)
- Why Does Olivia Wilde Love BlackBerry? (lockergnome.com)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii: Walkthrough Part 4 (brighthub.com)